In vitro fertilisation (IVF) means ‘fertilisation in glass’ giving us the familiar term ‘Test Tube Baby’. With the IVF process, sperm fertilise the egg in a laboratory, rather than inside the woman's fallopian tubes.
When a couple conceives naturally, sperm from the man and the egg from the woman meet in the woman’s fallopian tubes. These are the tubes that join the ovaries to the uterus (womb). One sperm penetrates the egg and fertilises it.
IVF as your best treatment option :
- if you are diagnosed with unexplained infertility .
- if your fallopian tubes are blocked .
- After unsuccessful with other techniques like using fertility drugs or Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) .
- If there is a minor degree of male subfertility - more severe problems are treated with intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Needs to take Fertility drugs.
- Hormone injections.
- Egg retrieval and sperm collection.
- Fertilisation and embryo transfer.
- Repeated cycles.
Advantages of IVF
IVF Treatment can offer you a chance of having a baby if you are unable to conceive naturally, for example if you have blocked, damaged or missing fallopian tubes.For couples with certain types of infertility, IVF has the obvious benefit of boosting the odds of getting pregnant, sometimes from a near zero odds of pregnancy.
IVF is never the first step in the Treatment of Fertility. Instead, it's reserved for cases in which other methods such as fertility drugs, surgery, and Artificial Insemination haven't worked.
Abhijay Reproductive Care & Research Center with well experienced doctors in Chennai providing the the Best IVF Treatment forInfertility at affordable cost in India.
For more details please visit us,
Site : www.ivf-clinics-india.com
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org